Concurrent Enrollment Request Form

Name (Use your formal name listed on official records)(Required) addresses only
Students only need permission for concurrent enrollment for fall or spring term. Students do not need permission for concurrent enrollment during the summer.
Are you studying abroad through a UW-Madison approved program (e.g., IAP)?(Required)
(ex. Madison College, Independent Learning)
(ex. Math)
(ex. First Semester Calculus)
(ex. 034-000, or 101)
Completion of this form does not guarantee approval of permission for concurrent enrollment. This application will be reviewed by an academic dean in the College of Letters & Science who will determine eligibility and ultimately communicate approval or denial to the student.(Required)